Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ice Cream Summary

Here's a list of all the ice creams in one spot so you can find your favorite at a glance! Also, you could make almost any of these into protein shakes by using only 1/4 cup cottage cheese, omitting the yogurt or tofu, increasing the water to 16 oz, and adding 4 or 5 ice cubes. Blend and enjoy!

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Strawberry Shortcake
New York Cherry
Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Peaches & Cream
Skinny Elvis
Caramel Apple Pie
Lemon Sherbet
Carrot Cake
Date Walnut
Dulce de Leche
Chocolate Covered Strawberry
Turtle
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Plumtastic!
Mint Chocolate Chip
Key Lime Pie
Maple Walnut
Chocolate Almond
Orange Sherbet
Cherry Cheesecake
Cinnamon Roll
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Boston Cream Pie
Caramel Cashew
Drumstick
Pumpkin Cranberry
Cherry Chip
Bananas Foster
Neapolitan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are AWESOME, Abby!
This is one page I'm definitely bookmarking...

Curious...what were your 3 favorites?

Thanks!

Take care,

Fred

Tina said...

Wow thanks for that...I'm gonna send the gals that read my blog over here....we all could use a little ice cream :) I had the flu the last couple days but I'm headed to the store after my workout...I'll let you know how I like them as I try them...Thank You Thank You, Thank You...You are going to be a popular girl...just watch ;) You need a counter to show how many hits you get a day...I bet it's alot :)

Abby said...

Thanks Fred and Tina! Narrow it down to just three? Hmmm... Well, definitely the Plumtastic! And the Caramel Apple Pie was really good. And, of course, Pumpkin Cheesecake. Other favorites include Chocolate Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Carrot Cake, Date Walnut, Pumpkin Cranberry and Pineapple Upside Cake. OK, I knew there was no way I could narrow it to three!! ;) Oh, the Strawberry Shortcake was really good too! LOL

Abby said...

Oh, I forgot! I took your advice, Tina and got a counter. I've always been kind of curious to find out how many people have stopped by! :)

Shantay said...

Hey Abby... lovin' the list!!! Have I mentioned that ice cream is what I have been craving???

Looks like I will have a few healthy recipes to choose from and hubby will be happy I am not eating all that fattening stuff.

**smiles**