Saturday, March 29, 2008

Turbulence Training for Fat Loss

As I mentioned before, I just finished my 12-week transformation contest using Craig Ballantyne's Turbulence Training for Fat Loss. In 12 weeks I lost 14.4lbs, 3.75" from my abdomen, 2.5" from my hips, 4.2% body fat and went from a size 12 to a size 6/8 (depending on the style/brand). Here are my before and after pictures:






I’d always been afraid to buy “e-books” in the past. They just seemed so…impersonal. However, after a plateau in my results, I decided to join the transformation contest. I ordered Turbulence Training…and I found a warm, caring, personable community that I never knew existed! Everyone was great and so supportive! It really inspired me and made me push myself even harder. I got great results and I didn’t have to sacrifice my family to do it. Most of the TT programs are just 45 minutes, 3 times per week. And there are so many different ones to choose from! I did 3 different programs, each 4 weeks long:

weeks 1-4: TT Fit Yummy Mummy workout
weeks 5-8: TT 2K3
weeks 9-12: TT for Abs

TT for Abs was my favorite. It was definitely the most challenging of the 3, but the results were amazing. After my week of rest, I am going to be using the Advanced Level TT for Women. Stay tuned for those results 4 weeks from now!

1 comment: