Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm Not Neurotic - Really!

My second Eat Stop Eat fast went well yesterday. Only one little snag. There was an event here at work that had "refreshments". Which meant lots of yummy gooey so-not-good-for-you treats. I decided that I would allow myself 1 or 2 small pieces but would take them home and have them after dinner so that I woudn't ruin my fast. So, my co-workers already think I'm nutters. Then, we got back up to our desks and I started logging the treat into fitday. I chose a peanut bar that had a cake-like crust, a layer of caramel, a layer of mini marshmallows and then peanuts on top (a very small piece). I had my ruler out to measure the size and then was literally counting the mini marshmallows when a co-worker walked by and stopped. Dead in her tracks. And gave me the "what-the-heck-are-you-doing look". I always say, "I'm not neurotic, really, just go with me on this!" And now you know where the title of my blog comes from!

No comments: