Monday, April 28, 2008

Results of 4 More Weeks of Turbulence Training

I finished my Advanced TT for Women program last week and took some new pictures on Sunday. From my measurements post-12 week transformation, I lost a total of 1.25" more and 2.2 lbs. I had gained about 3 lbs during my rest week, so I actually lost 5.2 lbs in the last 4 weeks.
On Saturday, I retested my number of push ups in one minute and got 36 (previous best: 34). Ugh! Only 1 away from my goal! I also did 4 unassisted chin ups at the gym that morning, so ignore what I wrote below about 3 chin ups. I'm almost half way to my goal of 10!

I didn't retake pictures after my rest week so I only have my post-contest pictures for comparison. And my grey shorts have vanished into thin air so I took the pictures in my new bikini:



I think I may look slightly less muffiny around the middle section! I've never owned a bikini quite like this (with a triangle top) so I was a little nervous when I tried it on, but loved how it looked!

2 comments:

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Great work!

Juan said...

Wow Abby thats an excellent transformation. Good for you, I'm sure it has been a tough road, but I'm willing to bet that the rewards are well worth it.