Day 15. Half way there! I was patting myself on the back while eating this. :) It was really good!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Ice Cream
1/4 cup fat free cottage cheese
3 oz lite firm tofu
1 scoop Cake Batter flavored Muscle Milk (I used Light)
1 Tablespoon sugar free vanilla pudding powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 packet Stevia or Splenda
1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons water
2 Tablespoons crushed pineapple in juice
1/2 Tablespoon sugar free caramel topping
1. With your immersion blender, blend together the first 7 ingredients (not in your freezer-safe bowl this time).
2. In your freezer-safe bowl, place the sugar free caramel. Warm it slightly in the microwave (10 seconds or so).
3. Spoon the pineapple onto the caramel.
4. Scoop the cottage cheese mixture onto the pineapple. Do NOT mix. Put the lid on your bowl and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
5. When ready to serve, squeeze the bowl a bit to loosen the ice cream. Turn the bowl over and let the ice cream fall into your serving bowl. You should have the pineapple and caramel on top, just like a pineapple upside down cake.
Each bowl has approximately: