Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream

Oh, baby, this one is for chocolate lovers. I like chocolate, but I'm not a super chocolate lover. However, I have my moments when I really want some chocolate and I really like brownies. This was so rich and chocolately, and tasted so much like a brownie, I wished I had a glass of milk to go with it! It was a big hit with the kids as well. :)

Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream


1 scoop Brownie Batter flavored Muscle Milk
1 Tablespoon (about 11g) sugar free chocolate fudge flavored pudding
1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons water
1/2 Tablespoon dark chocolate chips
1/4 oz walnuts

1. Blend together with an immersion blender everything except the chocolate chips and walnuts and place in a freezer safe bowl with a lid.

2. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and walnuts on top and smooth in with the back of a spoon.

3. Put on the lid and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.

If you don't have Brownie Batter flavored Muscle Milk, you could probably use chocolate whey protein powder, but reduce the water to just 1/4 cup. It probably won't taste quite as rich and fudgy, but will still be tasty! You could leave the walnuts out if you wanted - I like walnuts in my brownies. :)


The calorie count is quite high because of the Muscle Milk. If you can find it in Light, I recommend it. This one is a definite treat, though!

Each bowl has approximately:

350 calories
29.8g protein
12.8g fat
29.5g carbs
3.8g fiber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're killin' me, Abby...

Man, that sounds and looks delicious! Chocolate...yummm.

F.