1. DB Bulgarian Split Squat (4x10 ea side)
2. DB Shoulder Press (4x10)
3. DB Step up (4x10 ea side)
4. DB Chest Press (4x10)
5. DB Row (4x10 ea side)
6. DB Lunge (4x10 ea side)
7. DB Swing (4x10)
8. DB Shrug (4x10)
9. DB Incline Press (4x10)
10. DB Squat (4x10)
First round: 5 min, 11 sec
Second round: 4 min, 47 sec
Third round: 4 min, 19 sec
Fourth round: 4 min, 21 sec
I took a 1 minute rest between each round, so my total time, including the 3 rests, was 21 min, 55 seconds. I think I will go up to 12lbs next time I try this.
Also, I just read the email from Craig with the recap of this week's Turbulence Training phone coaching call...
- The Inside Scoop on the Original Turbulence Training Workout
- The One Physical Change 52% of Women Want to See in Their Man
- How to Take the Best Transformation Photos
- The 10 Secret Exercises of the New TT DB 10x10 Matrix
- Vegetarian Protein Recommendations
I like these new "coaching calls". I get a lot of good ideas and advice. I can just sit and listen while I'm checking email or whatever. Good stuff!