Time for another dessert. Muscle Milk Brownies! This recipe is still a work in progress, but the last time I made them, they were delicious! I'm working on making them a little more brownie-like and a little less cheesecake-like, while still keeping them lower in carbs.
3/4 cup fat free cottage cheese
2 Tablespoons natural peanut butter
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
2 scoops Brownie Batter flavored Muscle Milk
2 packets Splenda
1 packet Stevia
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup walnut pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend together the first 5 ingredients until smooth. I used my hand held immersion blender.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients, except for the walnuts.
4. Spread in an 8x8 rectangle pan that has been lightly sprayed with a nonstick spray. Sprinkle the walnuts on top.
5. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until the top is firm and springs back when you press lightly on it.
If you want them a little more chocolatey, you could add some unsweetened cocoa powder to the batter, but you will probably have to add a little more sweetener. Or, you can do what I did and take 1 tablespoon of melted sugar free hot fudge and drizzle it over the top.
Pay no attention to the one that's missing! I find that these are better after sitting in the fridge for a few hours. I cut these into 16 pieces each with:
My particular brand of SF hot fudge adds to each piece:
I also just wanted to remind everyone that I photograph almost everything I eat. You can Follow My Feasts! I usually tweet on Twitter when I have a new picture, so you can follow along if you are interested.