Week 7 is done, only 5 weeks left to go! Last week of Turbulence Training 2K9 this week then I will be finishing the contest with TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks. I know, funny name for a program, but I have heard really good things about it so far. It has extra supersets for those who want to build muscle, and of course I do! :)
1. I will make every workout count
Felt really good this week with my workouts.
2. I will drink less diet soda
Did just OK. Still too much. This one is proving to be very difficult.
3. I will weigh myself ONLY once per week
Again, another week where I was on the scale a lot. Not sure why. I think I just like knowing where I am. As long as I take it just as information and don't let it get to me, I think that's OK.
4. I will eat 1800-2000 calories per day on workout days and 1500-1600 on non-workout/light workout days (updated goal).
Workout days were: 1955, 1951, 2037, and 2863 calories; Non-workout/Light days were: 1494, 1619 and 1774 calories. That really high day was Valentine's Day. Had a couple treats in there. Pretty good overall, though.
5. I will eat cleanly, but will allow treat meals
Had several treats on Valentine's Day, but did well the rest of the week.
6. I will eat 5-7 fruits/vegetables per day
Missed this a couple days this week. Only had 4 last Sunday, and only had 4 on Valentine's Day.
7. I will not worry about gaining extra weight while building muscle
I didn't really worry about gaining or losing weight this week. I'm just keeping an eye on how things are looking and how clothes are fitting.
8. I will not be neurotic with my diet
Did fairly well this week. No really neurotic episodes that I remember! :)
9. I will not be grumpy at my family
Did better this week. It's amazing what going to bed a little earlier does! I felt better and it helped me feel less stressed.
10. I will enjoy the contest and will not allow it to stress me out
Still feeling pretty good, but I am getting nearer to the end. Gotta keep the diet in check!
Here's the link to this week's TT Coaching Call ==> TT Coaching Call
Or you can download them all from iTunes ==> TT Podcasts
This week Craig talks about Eat Stop Eat, TT 2K7, and quick ab workouts.