1. I will make every workout count
Workouts were great this week! Completed Turbulence Training 2K9 and am moving on to TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks!
2. I will drink less diet soda
Renewing my commitment to this one this week. Really going to work on it!!
3. I will weigh myself ONLY once per week
More than once this week. But I am not stressed about it. I am going to try this week to not weigh myself so much, though. Then hopefully I will get a nice surprise at the end of the week!
4. I will eat 1800-2000 calories per day on workout days and 1500-1600 on non-workout/light workout days (updated goal).
Workout days were: 2016, 1374, 1625, and 1664 calories; Non-workout/Light days were: 1490, 1692 and 1511 calories. A little low on workout days, but good on non-workout days. Since I am cycling carbs/calories now, I am aiming for 1200-1400 calories on "low" days and 1500-1700 on my "high" days, irrespective of whether or not it's a workout day. I am only going to do this as long as it doesn't make me too crazy (see goal #8).
5. I will eat cleanly, but will allow treat meals
Did good this week. My big treat was 3 "fresco-style" crunchy tacos from Taco Bell. I will probably not have any big treats from here on out. I want to finish strong! I am still following Precision Nutrition, although I haven't been posting my Feasts as often. Life has been busy and I haven't had as much time to upload the photos.
6. I will eat 5-7 fruits/vegetables per day
7. I will not worry about gaining extra weight while building muscle
I have officially gone into fat loss mode, so this goal isn't really applicable at the moment.
8. I will not be neurotic with my diet
Did good this week. No neurotic episodes! :)
9. I will not be grumpy at my family
I felt great this week. I got to bed early by making a new rule to have the computer off by 10:00pm. I didn't make it every night, but I did get to bed a lot earlier on average. Plus, my kids were sick this week, which actually helped me chill out. I had to put things on hold and just be Mom.
10. I will enjoy the contest and will not allow it to stress me out
Not stressed, but still getting nervous. Took some 8 week pictures this morning and I still have lots of hard work ahead of me.
This week's 7-day fat burning workout talks about TT 2K8, Craig's take on cardio, and the 10 best bodyweight exercises.
Have a great week everyone!