Friday, February 27, 2009

Great Fat Loss Workout for Hot Chicks

Winter is back - blech. Got a good warm up this morning scraping the SOLID SHEET OF ICE off of my car windows. Once I got to the gym, Turbulence Training for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks workout C was a great total body workout! That was the most I had sweat during a workout in a while!

There are 3 regular TT supersets with exercises like reverse lunges and DB rows and push ups, but you go through them all with NO REST. Then, to top it off, you do 4 sets of timed intervals, similar to what I posted about HERE.

Great workout! I just found out you can actually start buying the TT workouts a la carte for $9.95 each. Here's a couple links to the most recent ones I have used and loved!

TT 2K9
TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks
TT Mass Fusion

Or here's a link to ALL the TT Workouts you can purchase separately ==> TT Workouts

Check them out. You're sure to find something that fits your goals and your life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you like the workout Abby. I've one week left to the 2k9 and can't wait to start the buff session! Keep me informed on how your workouts go.

later
mikez