Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sticking My Toe in the Abdominal Pool

Today I decided to be a little crazy. It would normally be a recovery/light day for me, but I decided to go to the gym and try a workout from the TT for Abs Home Abdominal workout program - the TT for Abs Bodyweight 300. (I told you I was chomping to start this new program!) The bodyweight workouts are a bonus in addition to the regular TT for Abs workouts that are in this new package. I used the beginners' version today, next time I may try the intermediate. It was a circuit of 14 body weight exercises (think planks, push ups, mountain climbers) and you do 300 reps total. I clocked in at 15:38. I was hoping to get in under 15 minutes, but I walked from the mat to the smith machine to do the inverted rows. Next time I will have to run! You are only supposed to do the BW 300 once a month in place of one of your regular workouts as a test of sorts. I felt pretty good!

I only have one more TT 2k4 workout this week. Sunday I will posting my results! I'm a little nervous, because I know I could have been better on my diet, but that's called life. I just eat the best I can 90% of the time.

Just a reminder - the folks at Turbulence Training are still offering TT for $4.95 for a 21 day trial. If you like it, you'll be billed the remaining $35.00 after 21 days. If you don't like it, just let them know and you'll be refunded your $4.95. This is different than the new TT for Abs mentioned above. This is the Original Turbulence Training. You get a ton of bonuses and a 3 month free membership to the forums (get your fitness questions answered). For $5, it's worth checking out!

4 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Why do I feel so exhausted after reading your posts? Oh, I know! It's because I'm just sitting on my ASS while you talk about doing 400 of these and 200 of those and 147 of the other things.

Whew!

:) Keep it up girl!

Cathy Adamkiewicz said...

As a new visitor to your blog, just had to comment that many of us would like to look like that before photo on the sidebar!

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

That was me - I deleted my own comment because I can't spell and didn't want everyone to know it!

To Nanny Goat and Cathy - Thank you!! :)