Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week Nine Update

Three more weeks to go! Another great week!

1. I will make every workout count
Workouts were terrific this week! Turbulence Training for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks was a lot of fun this week.

2. I will drink less diet soda
Really did better on this one this week. Will reduce more this week.

3. I will weigh myself ONLY once per week

Down 2 pounds this week. And yes, I weighed myself more than once. But did pretty good overall.

4. I will eat 1200-1400 calories per day on reduced calorie/carb days and 1500-1700 on refeed/higher days (updated goal)
.
Reduced days were: 1587, 1615, 1453, 1543, 1580, and 1330 calories; Refeed day was 1768 calories. I only had one refeed day this week because my last one was last Saturday, and then I had a couple of moderate days before getting my high/low cycle on the right days. Next week I will have higher days on Monday and Friday.

5. I will eat cleanly, but will allow treat meals

Did good this week. Still following Precision Nutrition guidelines of starchy carbs in the post-workout window. No major treat meals this past week, but did allow myself a double size pumpkin pie protein shake as a little celebration when I finished our taxes.

6. I will eat 5-7 fruits/vegetables per day

Achieved!

7. I will not worry about gaining extra weight while building muscle

I have officially gone into fat loss mode, so this goal isn't really applicable at the moment.

8. I will not be neurotic with my diet

Had a couple neurotic moments this week. The first one was while I was making turkey sausage casserole and I got distracted and added too much to one side of the dish. I was frantically trying to even it out! The second one was when my husband gave my son water from my water bottle that I left in the fridge. It was leftover from my workout in the morning, and I always finish off the bottle later when I get home from work. I know that bottle holds 24 oz, so I count it when I track my water in fitday. When I got home from work, I looked for my bottle and Hubby said he gave it to our son. I flipped out because I couldn't remember how much was left in the bottle. THAT was waaaay too neurotic!

9. I will not be grumpy at my family

Pretty good this week overall.

10. I will enjoy the contest and will not allow it to stress me out

Getting excited now - only 3 weeks left!

Here is the link to this weeks TT Coaching Call. This week Craig talks about the new diet study that stated it doesn't matter which diet you use, it's only the calories that matter, TT 2K9 (great workout!), and the 3 foods you should never eat when trying to lose fat.


Have a great week everyone!

No comments: