Monday, September 1, 2008

New TT Contest...Cue the Patti LaBelle

"Ooo-ooo ooo-ooo oooo - I got a New Attitude"

New Contest.
New hair color (can't really tell in the photo).
New bikini (Hubby picked it out).
New photo-taking location.
New Goals.

I started the 2 new Turbulence Training contests today. The regular 12-week contest (For Rules, CLICK HERE) and the 4-week Twitter Twansformation Contwest (For Rules, CLICK HERE). I've loaded up my before pictures in the sidebar. My new goals for the 12-week challenge are to gain 4lbs of lean mass, and to be able to do 15 chin ups and 5 pull ups.

If you are looking for a new workout program that gives you results in as little as 45 minutes, 3 days a week, TT could be what you are looking for. And the $4.95 special is still going. Purchase TT for $4.95 for 21 days - if you don't like it, drop the folks at TT a message and they will give you a refund. Read all about it by CLICKING HERE. (The $4.95 special includes 3 months free to the forums.) Come and join me in either or both contests! I am Cesium0122 on Twitter.

I went to GNC to get the new flavors of Muscle Milk today and only found 1 store that had 1 left (Cake Batter flavor). So I went online and got the Rocky Road and Cinnamon Bun (Brownie Batter was on Backorder). GNC has Muscle Milk seriously discounted for Labor Day. And there was free shipping. I got a great deal! Will let you know how they taste!

No comments: