Friday, September 12, 2008

Week 2 Update

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE TT for Mass? I have been raising the weights as much as I can to get the most out of each workout and I try to achieve at least one personal best in each workout. Today I had to do 1-legged squats. Man, those are tough! I'm going to try to post more about my workouts and nutrition from now on. Stay tuned!

My plan for the current contest is to use TT for Mass for the first 8 weeks (phase 1 and phase 2 are each 4 weeks long) and then for the final four weeks, I am going to use the new TT Home Abdominal Workout (Advanced). There is a bonus $500 prize going to the Transformation Contestant who has the best results with the new TT for Abs, so I'm going to give that a shot!

If you still want to enter the contest, the last day to begin is now September 15. Here are the RULES. Don't forget the Original TT Manual comes with 3 months free to the discussion forums. And you can still get it for $4.95 for the first 21 days as a trial offer. CLICK HERE to read more about that!


Finally, here is a recent email from Craig Ballantyne about his new "6 minute Abs" program that all TT for Abs customers will receive as a bonus (PS. I think I am going to try this circuit tomorrow!):

I hit the local YMCA for a leg and 6-minute abs workout on Sunday morning. Six-minute abs is my latest mini-report and workout coming out in October. You'll get a bunch of great beginner and advanced 6-minute ab workouts that show you how to get six pack abs in less time than it takes to watch all the commercials in a half-hour TV show. So some of these workouts you can do right at home in front of the TV.

The one I did yesterday was an advanced 6-minute workout, and it requires a chin-up bar. Here's how it went down...

1A) Hanging Knee Raises (10 reps)
1B) Spiderman Climbs (10 reps per side)
1C) Plank with Arms on Ball (20-30 seconds)

Go through that circuit as much as you can in 6 minutes with as little rest as possible between exercises. Don't even rest once you've completed the circuit, just start back again at the top. It's tough. But fun and effective and gets your workout done faster than ever. And it was a far better use of workout time compared to the people I watched doing 15 minutes of crunches. What a waste. I'll send you the bonus, "6-Minute Abs" workouts on October 1st, as soon as it is ready! You CAN train your abs in only 6-minutes!

No comments: