Monday, July 27, 2009

New Veggie Meal Plans

Today was the first day in as long as I can remember that I did not have any meat at all. Didn't necessarily plan it that way, just sort of happened. I originally planned meat for dinner, but at the last minute I decided to go with broccoli quinoa frittata (woo-hoo, how's that for being flexible!)

So the menu today was:

scoop of whey protein (pre and post workout)
pumpkin oatmeal (nectar of the gods)
1/2 oz almonds
business lunch - ordered spanakopita (spinach, onion, walnuts in phyllo dough)
broccoli quinoa frittata with small salad and pineapple
plum
whey protein shake

Calories: no freaking clue (man, that felt good!)

Also today I got the email for Kardena Pauza/Craig Ballantyne's Easy Veggie Meal Plans (50% off until July 30th). I haven't purchased it yet because ever since we got home from vacation we've been trying to save more than we spend, but I'll probably cave very soon. :) I was on vacation when the freebie download thing happened so if anyone would like to share, just let me know. ;)

No comments: