Saturday, August 23, 2008

TT for Abs Complete and I Joined the Twitterverse!

I finished up the new TT for Abs Home Abdominal workout program (Intermediate) yesterday. It was different than what I normally would pick out because it was mostly bodyweight exercises and I usually like to use weights. But I really enjoyed it. I did increase the reps/holds for a few of the exercises (push ups, planks) to make it more challenging at times, but I was using the Intermediate program and I think I could have moved up to the Advanced (which looks quite a bit more difficult!) Having said that, I'm pretty sore today! LOL

Today is the final day of the current TT contest and I can't wait to see all the finalists! Get your voting fingers ready! I will post where to go to vote just as soon as I know!

Finally, I joined Twitter. I don't know if I will have much to say, but come join me! I am Cesium0122.

No comments: