Tuesday, August 19, 2008

National Elvis Week and Let's Play "Watch the Tattoo Fade"

In honor of National Elvis Week (which I think I just missed), I had this for my evening snack:

1/2c Cottage Cheese
1 Scoop Muscle Milk Light (Banana Creme)
1/2T Natural Peanut Butter
1 serving sugar free chocolate pudding mix (dry - about 1T)
a little over 1/2c cold water

Mix with a blender or hand held immersion blender. Freeze for a couple hours. Enjoy!

Speaking of Muscle Milk, there are 4 new flavors! The new flavors are: Cake Batter, Brownie Batter, Cinnamon Bun, and Rocky Road. Yum! Come September 1, me and my Gold Card will be heading to GNC! Perfect timing for the new Turbulence Training contest, which will *most likely* begin on August 31 (Get Ready - hint, hint!)

Now, about my tattoo - For some reason, I envisioned my tattoo being a lot lighter by now. I guess I thought having a LASER hit my arm would just make the ink dissolve. But no, apparently, it is a very slow process, much like watching paint dry. So, in the interim between contests, I decided I needed a weekly picture-taking fix. Here's the tattoo "Before", at "1 day after", and at "1 week after".


Not a whole lot of change yet. Just getting a little scabby. Check back next Tuesday as we play (all together now, like on Wheel of Fortune) "Watch the Tattoo Fade!"

No comments: