Sunday, November 22, 2009

Week In Review - Week 12!!

This is it, the end of Turbulence Training Transformation Contest #6. (Well, the 5th that I've participated in since I sat out Contest #5.) Pictures have been taken, but I'm not going to post them right away; I want to work on my essay first. But I'll post them here very soon! :)

I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. Not as dramatic as past contests, but that wasn't my ultimate goal.

Today also was my last long(ish) run before my first 10K race on Thursday. I ran 4.33 miles at a pace of 9:34 (41:27 total). Monday and Tuesday are days off, then I'll run a mile or two on Wednesday. For dinner Wednesday night, I'm making sweet potato gnocchi. A very yummy recipe from Clean Eating magazine. :)

Thursday I'll be cooking Thanksgiving dinner and I have a pretty healthy recipe for just about everything. I'm pretty excited to try out a couple new recipes I found!

I should be back for Recipe Wednesday, but if for some reason life gets too busy, have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Shantay said...

I can't wait to see your transformation this time!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby! Sounds like you've really become quite a runner! 4+ miles at a pace of 9:34 is awesome! I'm jealous!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving loaded with good food and LOTS of JOY!

enjoy. :)