You probably haven't put this all on a pizza before. (I could be wrong, just taking a guess.) I made this one night and it was really good. If I would have had a jalapeno, I would have thrown that on as well. :) I really like the Boca Grilled Veggie Patties in this because they have green peppers in them - it's like a little flavor bonus!
Thin Crust Pizza
2 small tortillas (I used La Tortilla Factory Original Smart & Delicious)
1 Boca Grilled Vegetable Patty
2 Tablespoons salsa
3 spears asparagus
4 oz can pineapple tidbits in juice, or 1/4 cup fresh chopped pineapple
1 small Roma tomato
1 green onion
3/8 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Turn the broil on. Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. Place an inch of water in a saucepan with a lid. Steam the asparagus in a steamer insert over boiling water for about 6 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick spray. When hot, place a tortilla in the skillet and brown on both sides (about 2 minutes or so for each side). Place the tortilla on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the second tortilla.
4. Respray the skillet and place the Boca patty in the pan. Cook for about 6 minutes, then flip and cook a few minutes more. Break the Boca patty apart and add 2T of salsa.
5. Meanwhile, chop the tomato, green onion, and the asparagus when it is done cooking.
6. When the Boca patty is done, add the chopped tomato, green onion and asparagus to the pan. Cook for a minute or two, then add the pineapple.
7. Divide the Boca mixture between the 2 tortillas. Divide the cheese over each and place under the broiler for about 3 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the tortilla begins to crisp along the edges.
You *could* share this with a friend, or you could be like me and eat both pizzas. :)
The entire recipe has approximately: