Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hogs And Kisses From Iowa!

OK, I saw that on a T-shirt and thought it was cute. My husband and I took a trip to Iowa this weekend for a wedding. For the entire trip, I had that Backyardigan's song in my head. (W-IOWA, Corn-i-est sta-tion, in the na-tion) The wedding was very nice and reminded me of my own wedding (outside, gazebo, short and sweet).

I don't know about you, but I've never really paid that much attention to Iowa before this weekend. In case you've never been there, here are a few things Iowa has to offer:






70 mph speed limit











High frequency of fairly nice rest rooms











World's Largest Truckstop. Yes, we made a special stop.













We also saw a lot of this:













And this:















And this:













And as my husband put gas in the car, I saw this cute little guy checking me out from the car next to us:





















I'll post a Week in Review next week, at the end of my second week of the TT contest. (Still time for you to enter! See Rules HERE.)

Have a great week!

No comments: