Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Beautiful Morning

This morning's run was fantastic. Not time-wise necessarily, but just in the sense of feeling good and enjoying the run. It's officially autumn here and the leaves are changing colors and falling off the trees. And there is a crispness in the air that's refreshing. While I was running this morning, I listened to this song by Marillion (one of my favorite bands) and it just seemed so appropriate. It's from the album, Afraid of Sunlight. The sun was just starting to rise and it was a beautiful morning (even if it was a bit cloudy). Just as I got home, it started to mist, but it was so fine, that even though I could see it in the air, I couldn't feel it on my skin.

1 comment:

ToBlog today said...

I'm also a fan of Marillion, particular his song "angelina" which I could not get enough of.