Saturday, December 6, 2008

Weekend Challenge Workout

This week's Weekend Challenge workout on the Turbulence Training Members Forum is the Advanced TT Abs 300 Workout. It's one of the challenge/bonus workout from the TT Home Abdominal Workouts program. My warm up this morning was 15 minutes of shoveling my driveway and front sidewalk before I went to the gym! For the spiderman pull ups, I did right, left, and then 2 normal pull ups. Then right, left, then 2 normal, etc. So I ended up doing 10 spiderman pull ups (5 per side) and 10 regular ones (with lots of breaks). I could see my underwear in the mirror every time I brought my knee up to my elbow so I wonder how many people I flashed this morning?

Advanced TT Abs 300 Workout
Prisoner Squat – 20
Mountain Climber – 15 per side
Spiderman Pull-up – 10 per side (5 per side plus 10 regular)
Side Plank Leg Raise – 20 per side
Stability Ball Jackknife with Pushup – 20
Underhand Inverted Row – 20 (beginner)
Elevated Pushup – 15 per side
1-Leg Squat or Pistol – 10 per side
Hanging Leg Raise – 10
Stability Ball Rollout – 15
Chin-up with Knee-up – 10
Decline Pushup – 20
1-Leg Reach Lunge – 10 per side
Stability Ball X-Body Mountain Climber (hands on ball) – 15 per side
Plank with Arms on Ball – 30 seconds
Spiderman Climb – 10 per side
Chop – 20 per side (5 lb DB - my arms were toast by now)
Bulgarian Split Squat – 10 per side
Decline Spiderman Pushup – 10 per side
Burpees – 10

Total time: 17 minutes, 18 seconds

1 comment:

Shantay said...

Girl you rock... I am inspired by you. Thanks so much for introducing me to TT!

shantay