Friday, February 12, 2010

Cat Scratch Fever

OK, so I won't show any more cuts...after I show these. :)

First, there was the immersion blender of death, then the butternut squash incident, and now there's the musk melon mishap:



All of those cuts were on my left index finger. Anyone care to guess which is my dominant hand?

And not to be outdone, I woke up the other morning with this:


The only thing I can think of is that my cat must have walked on my head while I was sleeping. :)


OK, enough of that!

This morning I did my workout (last workout of Phase 2) and afterward I decided to hop on the elliptical for a bit since I had a little extra time. I started my watch about 5 seconds after I started the elliptical (due to technical difficulties), but by the time I finished 25 minutes later, my watch had caught up! Which leaves me to wonder, is my watch fast, or was the elliptical slow? And if my watch is fast, how fast is it? Are all the times I got on my runs wrong? Am I worrying too much about this? Maybe I just need a new watch. :)

If I don't post again before Sunday, hope you have a...

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Kristin Pizzi said...

Happy Valentine's day to you too! I hope your cuts heal quickly!!!