Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 2 Review - Manic Monday

I really wanted to post my Week-In-Review this weekend, but it seemed like it was so busy. And then when I did have a little time, I felt guilty turning my back to the kids while I typed on the computer. So...I decided to spend some time with the kids. :)

BUT.....I also felt like I should be posting something. It made me a little stressed and I think that's why my eating this weekend wasn't the best it could be. Blogging should be fun; it shouldn't cause anxiety!

Otherwise my nutrition during Week 2 was great! I felt awesome all week. I tried something new this week - a "Greens" supplement. It doesn't taste fantastic, but my energy was really UP all week. However, it might just be because I was eating well, and not from the Greens supplement at all. But I'll keep trying it for now.

Workouts this week went great. Saturday I ran about 5 miles on the treadmill and my hips were so sore later that night! I hadn't run much during the previous week and I was surprised at how much my hips hurt. By Sunday they felt much better.

After Monday's leg workout, I wasn't quite as sore as last week, although I could still feel it on Wednesday!

All the rest of the workouts this week went well. I raised the weight on a lot of exercises (lower reps) and wasn't as sore as last week, but definitely still felt it in my triceps and biceps over the weekend.

This past Saturday I ran a little over 4 miles and my hips didn't hurt at all, so that was great. If you're ever at my gym, I'm the one air drumming on the treadmill. The time goes so fast while you're listening to good music! :)

Have a great week!

No comments: