Saturday, June 13, 2009

Psst...Can You Keep A Secret?

I think I found the perfect anniversary gift for my husband. Our 6th wedding anniversary is coming up soon and the "Traditional Gift" is candy! I recently found this bar of chocolate and thought it was perfect! It's a "Marital Bliss" bar, showing the even distribution of assets within the marriage. Or, at least the distribution of chocolate. ;)


I feel OK posting this because I'm pretty confident my husband doesn't read my blog. Or if he does, he doesn't let on that he does. :) So, what do you think? Anyone know of some other really good candy that would be a nice gift?

Looking at that bar of chocolate is making me hungry. I'm getting ready to eat soon - just completed an Eat Stop Eat lunch-to-lunch fast. Whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby, that is hilarious!
(My wife would love that) Where did you find it? At a local store or was it a chain that might be located near good ol' Silver Spring, MD?

Tell you husband I think it's VERY generous of you to give him "50%"...good stuff!

Take care,

Fred

Abby said...

I found it locally at a bookstore, but I looked online and they sell it on Amazon by the case. (A little pricey, though. I only paid $3.50 for it.)