Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crazy Idea of the Year

Whew! Today I woke up pretty sore. I'm still sore from Sunday's workout! Workout 4 was exhausting and really worked my upper body. Workout 5 this morning wasn't as tiring. :)

So last year I ran a marathon. This year's crazy idea is....[drum roll, please]...sprint distance triathlon!

A friend at work asked me if I would be interested in trying one later this year. After thinking about it for a while, I bought a new swimsuit. Because nothing says getting ready to swim serious laps like a new racerback swimsuit. :) Later this week I plan to take said swimsuit on its maiden voyage and see if I can still stay afloat for any length of time. I haven't swam competitively since high school. I am hoping it's like riding a bike. I'll let you know how it goes!!

In other crazy ideas, I'm going to try and knit my daughter a pair of leg warmers. The most difficult thing I have ever knit is a scarf. If the leg warmers don't work out, I'm knitting her a blanket for her dolls. :)

Have a great day!

No comments: