Monday, February 13, 2012

Moving Up - Pull Ups and Workout Journals

This week had 2 milestones - 2 pull ups, and finishing my 8th Workout Journal. Just for fun, I took a quick picture of my journals:



I like to use the small journals that I can easily take to the gym and keep track of my progress. You may notice there are only 8 books in the photo - Book 7 seems to be missing in action. :) Book 1 begins 12/28/09. Prior to that, I used a combination of printed pages and larger notebooks. When I found these little journals, I discovered they were the perfect size.

On Sunday, I did my usual pull up/chin up test. On the full hang pull up and chin up, I got 1/2 for both. Beginning on my toes, I got 2 pull ups and 3 chin ups! Whoo-hoo! :)

Hope everyone is having a great week as well!

No comments: