Monday, November 7, 2011

End of Week 8 and Mini Contest Voting

Weeelllllll, I meant to post more often!

I just finished Week 8 and am feeling pretty good, although my nutrition has begun to wander and I need to reign it back in a bit. I just began a new workout - TT for Buff Guys and Hot Gals. :) I used TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks a few years ago and really liked it so I think I will like this newer workout. I've done 2 of the 4 days so far - Day 1 left me pretty exhausted and Day 2 really worked my arms.

Also, the finalists have just been announced for the 6-Week TT Mini Contest! Congratulations to all the finalists!

If you would like to vote, here's where to go: TT Mini Contest Voting

Here's my 6-Week Mini Contest Photos and Essay:

After gaining a lot of weight during my depression this past year, I knew I needed to do something to get back into shape. I finally decided to join TTC12, and for the last 6 weeks, I have felt fantastic! I love the 2 workouts I have used: TT Metabolic Resistance Training and TT for Hard Core Fat Loss. My nutrition has been pretty straightforward: eat well 85-90% of the time.

One of the best benefits is that my energy has skyrocketed! I've finally gotten to projects that have been sitting around for months. And I'm a better mom and wife. Unfortunately, my family had been on the receiving end of my grouchy side for quite some time, but now I feel like a better person. I nearly cried when my daughter gave me a picture she drew with the words "I love you very much" written on it. Then, I really felt like I was "back".

During the past 6 weeks I lost 10.2 lbs and a total of 11.5", including 3" off of my abdomen. My bodyfat dropped 2.3% and I just FEEL better physically, mentally and emotionally. I lost more weight in the past 6 weeks than I did while I was training to run a marathon!

I knew joining this contest would be good for me, but it really has exceeded my expectations. Thank you to all my TT friends for your support! I look forward to the next 6 weeks and seeing everyone's continued success!


Have a great day!!

Please see my Disclaimer/Disclosure Statement.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Hey Abby!
WOW, you look amazing! I voted for you:) Sorry to hear about your bout of depression. It's been a while since I checked your blog. Hope to hear from you..would love to catch up!
BTW: Sent you an email as well.

Abby said...

Thanks! I've been feeling sooo much better nowadays. And thanks for the vote! :)