Saturday, September 24, 2011

End of Week 2 Update

Week 2 is in the books!

This week has gone well. I've really been liking my workout, TT Metabolic Resistance Training. I'm down 5 lbs and about 1% bodyfat since Day 1 of the contest. Whoo-hoo!!

The best part is that I feel like I've been eating "real food". What I mean by that is I've been eating yummy, healthy food (a lot of recipes from Clean Eating magazine), and not, for example, carrot sticks wrapped in a lettuce leaf. Because that would make me cranky. :)

Here's my workout week in a nutshell:

Sunday: TT Metabolic Resistance Training, Workout A (about 30 minutes)
Monday: 25 minutes Warrior Yoga
Tuesday: OFF
Wednesday: TT Metabolic Resistance Training, Workout B (about 20 minutes)
Thursday: OFF
Friday: TT Metabolic Resistance Training, Workout C (about 35 minutes)
Saturday: TT Metabolic Resistance Training, Workout D (about 20 minutes)


Have a great day!

Please see my Disclaimer/Disclosure Statement.

No comments: