Monday, January 23, 2012

Leg Warmers Done And The Challenge Begins

TA-DA! Finished the leg warmers for my daughter. She confided that they turned out better than she expected. Now she wants a matching scarf. :)


Today was Day 1 of the Weight Loss Challenge I joined at work. I've been ignoring the scale and going by how my pants are fitting, so this morning I was up a few pounds higher than I would like to be. My pants are still fitting OK, but I really think my goal is going to be to lose 5 pounds during this 6 week Challenge. This should work well with the Pull Up Challenge Workout I have been using because that will be 5 less pounds I have to pull up!!

This past Sunday was another Pull Up Test. From a full hang, I got 1/4 of a pull up and 1/2 of a chin up. Beginning with my toes touching, I got 1/2 a pull up and 1 full chin up. I feel like I should be able to do more chin ups. I think I complete the 1 and then decide that's it. Next week I am going to make sure I can't do another.

Have a great day!

Please see my Disclaimer/Disclosure Statement.

No comments: