Saturday, February 25, 2012

Unidentified Flying Pigs

I've been sick recently and haven't posted as much as I would like. There's been a lot going on, but I have one major announcement...

If you have been seeing pigs fly, you can blame my husband. He has signed up to run a half marathon this summer. Friends and Family who know my husband, please pick your jaws up from the floor. :)

I'm not sure what has inspired this. He even got new running shoes earlier this week and took them for walk/jog. I'm pretty proud of him for giving this a try, but also am hoping he doesn't hurt himself. He hasn't worked out at all in a very long time. He plans on starting slow, and working up to running 3 miles, 3 days a week by June. We found a beginner half marathon training guide that we think will work for him and he needs to be able to run that far to begin the program. I'm going to run the half marathon with him so I better be sure and train hard so he doesn't beat me!! :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tdawg874 said...

Amazing! Hope he can keep up with you! I did see some pigs fly over my house a while ago