Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Eat Stop Eat Part 3

Today is my third Eat Stop Eat fasting day. I had been fasting on Thursdays, but this Thursday the boss wanted to take us out for lunch for Administrative Professional's Day. So I decided to fast today, and then the lunch got rescheduled for another day. But I'm sticking with my plan. Even if that means giving up the chocolate peanut butter pie that was brought in today. Yummm...Let me wipe the drool off the picture....OK, here it is:

Last night I combined two different recipes into one yummy meal. I used the Garlic Barley Risotto recipe from Gourmet Nutrition and paired it with the Spicy Chicken recipe from Jillian Michaels' Making the Cut. I haven't actually gotten a chance to try her workout yet. I've been very happy with my Turbulence Training workouts. But the recipes in her book are fantastic. Everything I have made has been delicious. All in all, it was a very tasty dinner. I'm counting all the tomatoes as my vegetable serving.

No comments: